Medical study in Ukraine
Are you looking for studying medicine in Ukraine? Many students from all over the world come to Ukraine to continue their medical studies. International students choose Ukraine as their next station in their educational journey for various important reasons that differentiate Ukraine from its neighbor countries educational systems.
As an international student who intends to study abroad. Take Ukraine into your considerations.
The main languages of studying in Ukraine are the Russian & Ukrainians language, nevertheless, international students has the right to study their specialization in English & French languages.
The Ukrainian Medical Degree is accepted and accredited all over the Globe Specially in :
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Most of international students who choose medical study in Ukraine come from :
- United Kingdom
Why Should you choose Ukraine for your future Medical studies in Ukraine?
As we said before, Ukraine is becoming a very attractive country for international students from all around the Globe for the below reasons:
- Accredited Medical Degree
- Wide range of studies to choose from
- Affordable tuition fees (lower that all other options in Europe)
- Healthy educational environment for international students
- High quality of Medical Studies
- Flexible studying hours
- High approval rates
Ukrainian Medical studies length
The length of every medical study in Ukraine differentiates, depending on your preferred field of studies. For an Example:
- For General Medical Studies = 6 Years , for a MD
- For Dental Medicine = 5 Years, for a BDS
- For Pediatrics Medicine = 6 Years , for a Pediatrician Degree
- For Nursing Medicine = 2 Years, for a Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- For Post-Graduates studies = 2 to 3 Years, depends on the Major.
How much it cost to study medicine in Ukraine?
If we can going to talk about international students who desire to take their medical programs in the English language. The cost will very from 2600 to 3800 EURO per Year.
The above fee are lower than most of European countries who are providing a similar degree in Medicine.
How much it will cost me to live in Ukraine?
Roughly, it will cost you from 700 to 1000 Euro / Year for your accommodation.
Food and alimentary supplies will cost you around 100 EUR / Month. Ukraine is an affordable country to live and to study in.