Economics and Business Administration
A Faculty of Economic sciences will open a new world for whoever wants to understand how the world markets and globalization function. Economics graduates have many possibilities to specialize in the areas of their particular interest, either independently or through post-graduate courses.
Think no more, you came to the right place if:
- You are passionate about numbers, mathematics and the functioning of macro and micro economic systems.
- You are always interested in the global economic phenomena and in your region.
- You constantly analyze the economic processes that you observe through the news.
- You feel capable of properly managing the economy of a public or state company, and even of a country.
- You think that the economy is the engine of everything that happens in the world, surpassing even politics.
- You like to investigate the economic processes through which organizations or regions arrive in a certain situation, be it a conflict or the resolution of a dispute.
If you’re interested in pursuing a degree in Economy, you may want to take a look at the most common subdomains that this field offers at the European universities:
- Economical sciences
- Administrative sciences
- Economic Law
- Environmental Economy
- International Economic Relations
- Economy of commerce, tourism and services
- Insurance and Stock Market Economy
- Computer Management systems
- Information Technology Economy
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance
- Finance and Risk Management
- Software Development and Business Information Systems
- Marketing Management,
- Strategic Human Resource Management in Europe
A degree in Economics is viewed as a benefit in the workforce because it showcases that the graduate has very good knowledge about, society, world markets, and globalization, being able to offer their services as financial experts.
Like most other careers, Economy is one that involves a lot of dedication. The student must learn a lot of mathematics and economic models that are very complex concepts. The graduate of the Economics degree will have the possibility to perform in different fields, being able to choose private companies, to join a state institution or to exercise it independently as a private consultant for both spectra. They will also be able to approach the political environment and apply their knowledge from a strategic position that allows them to benefit society through measures based on specific studies of the regional economy.
What are the domains that you can access if you become an Economy Graduate?
- Multinational companies
- Banks and financial institutions
- Governmental institutions
- Consultancy firms
- Financial audit and evaluation firms
- Education institutions
- Research institutes
- IT companies
- Consumer Protection Offices
- Travel Agencies
To insure your admission acceptance. You need to provide specific documents proving your eligibility for pursuing Economics studies in the European Union.
Requirements for all studies are almost the same. But some have more additional requirements that other studies in other domains.
When all the required documents are gathered and submitted to the admission office at the Ministry of Education and Youth, Edu-Europe team will follow up on your admission’s status and contact you for the updates. The approval letter will be sent in Original to you by an express carrier.
Are you ready to study in Europe?. Documents are ready to be submitted? , if yes. Let’s get started!